Personal data protection summary
Ca´n Moner de s´Arenal, S.A.
Av. Son Rigo, 13, 1º
07610. Palma de Mallorca
Data protection officer: Not available.
Purpose: It is the provision of the contracted services, of the corresponding reservation of the hotel room for administrative, accounting and fiscal purposes.
Authorisation: Execution of a contract for hotel accommodation services.
Addressee: No data will be transferred to third parties, except by legal obligation and to the State Security Forces in accordance with the 1/1992 law, as amended by the law on July 11, 2013. Automated actions: No automated actions are made, nor are profiles created.
International transfers: They do not carry out.
Data conservation criteria: The data will be destroyed once the service and the relationship with the company are finished, except for legal safeguard requirements.
Rights: You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of processing, data portability and refusal to be the subject of individual actions. You can withdraw the consent given, through postal and electronic addresses, indicated in the Responsible section, indicating the rights exercised and providing a copy of an official document that identifies you. You can complain to the Control Authority.
Last updated: 20/6/2018.
1. In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December of the Personal Data Protection, CA’N MONER DE S’ARENAL S.A informs the User/client about the existence of a personal data file created with the data provided on the web page by and for CA’N MONER DE S’ARENAL S.A, with the purpose of informing and offering the services and/or selling the products offered on the official website. This file is registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency under the name of CLIENTS /USERS.
2. The user/client expressly accepts the inclusion of the data provided during the browsing of the website or during the filling in of any form, as well as of those derived from a possible commercial relation with the automatic file of personal data mentioned in the first section. The client will be informed, either through an hyperlink or through the inclusion of the convenient comments in the form, of the process of data collection in all the sections of the website where those data are requested. All clients who want to register on our website will be requested the necessary data for the intended purposes of the activity of our firm.
3. The client will be able to exercise the rights recognised on the Organic Law 15/1999 and the rights of access, modification, cancellation or disagreement of the data regarding the data collected in the way mentioned above, whenever appropriate. Those rights will be exercised through an application for cancellation requested via email. The filled and signed application will be sent to the following address: CA’N MONER DE S’ARENAL S.A, domiciled at Son Rigo Avenue 13, 1º, 07610 PALMA DE MALLORCA, attaching in any case a photocopy of the client’s ID card. Or through the e-mail: OFICINA@HOUMHOTELS.COM
4. CA’N MONER DE S’ARENAL S.A informs that whenever a CLIENT wants to REGISTER on WWW.HOUMHOTELS.COM he will be requested a series of compulsory data, as we have mentioned above. If those data are not provided the register on the website of CA’N MONER DE S’ARENAL S.A will not be confirmed. It is the client’s responsibility to provide exact and updated information.
6. CA’N MONER DE S’ARENAL S.A commits himself to the use of the data included in the file mentioned above, to respect its confidentiality and to use them according to the file’s purpose, as well as to keep them and adopt all the necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or non-authorised access, in compliance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, which approves the regulations developed by the LOPD.
7. The personal data provided will be object of automatic treatment and will be incorporated in the automatic files of CA’N MONER DE S’ARENAL S.A, this entity being responsible for its own files, which according to the regulations on force, are registered in the General Registered of the Data Protection Agency.
The requested fields for the register will be marked in the Register forms where those personal data are collected. Thus, unless otherwise stated, the answers to the questions about personal data are optional and the lack of answer will not affect the quality or quantity of the services offered.
8. The purpose of the automatic treatment to which the provided personal data collected during the request, use, contracting of any product or service or of any transaction or operation done through the website (including, to these effects, those provided by the clients for the publication of ads) are subject to is the maintenance of the contractual relation established with the owner entity of this website.
9. Those data will also be used for the managing, administration, offering, extension and improving of the services the user contracts, for example:
- In those cases in which the user subscribes to the reception of a newsletter, his data will only be used for the sending of the newsletter.
- In those cases in which the user has authorised the sending of advertising, his data will be used to manage the sending of advertising through traditional or electronic means. In the case of e-mails or contact forms of the website, the data provided by the user will exclusively be used to attend the requests they make.
All this in compliance with the provisions of the art. 22.1 and 22.2 of the law 34/2002 of the 11th of July of services of the information and electronic commerce society, which is modified according to the art 4 Royal Decree-Law 13/2012 with its new edition.
10. The entity guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data. Nonetheless, it will revel to the public authorities on force the personal data and any other information that may be accessible through its systems and that is requested according to the legal dispositions applicable to each case. The personal data may be kept in the files owned by CA’N MONER DE S’ARENAL S.A even once the relations formalised through the website conclude, with the aims above mentioned, and in any case during the period legally established, at the disposal of the administrative or judiciary authorities.