Let’s stay together. Al Green
When everything is (not) back to the way it was before
Let's, let's stay together ('gether)
Lovin' you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad
Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah
A song from “Soul” that touches our soul in this new Covid era.
We still wonder how society is going to change, how our work is going to change, how our families are going to change with this tsunami that has turned the whole planet upside down and stamped a "check" on the values and foundations of "Modern society".
Perhaps we should start by looking at each one's environment. How has this situation changed me? And perhaps these questions will have many similar answers:
· Now I value more the time I spend with my family
· Now I value more the walks with my pet, or walking by the seashore
· Now I buy more local products and in the small neighborhood market
· Now I have met a new neighbor! It seems that we have returned to living like the towns of before
· Now I enjoy coffee at the bar much more, and laughs with friends and a Sunday paella.
· Now I want, more than ever, to travel again!
At Houm Hotels we are working intensively on the reopening of our establishments and Villas, so that when you return to visit us, it is, as it always has been, with the maximum guarantees of safety and hygiene ... and of course without losing the familiarity that characterizes us. We are fortunate to have an extraordinary, involved and professional human team paddling in the same direction and with great enthusiasm, to be able to see your smile again, dear guests.
We will never tire of welcoming all those families, couples and other guests who are already part of the great Houm family year after year, and thank you for your loyalty.